February 15, 2015

You're Welcome...



Friends~

If you are anything like me you can become increasingly frustrated with the cost and effort of blind trial and error. Blind because you can be easily wooed by an advertisement, and then subsequently dejected when the result is anything but successful.

You will be glad to know that I do not serve up a recommendation on a whim. I like to give new products a proper test period before I give a thumbs~up. Today I am officially prepared to give my faithful readers three super duper recommendations.

The first will carry you through between meals or sustain you after a rigorous yoga session. It is, in my opinion, the best energy bar on the market. Made in Salem, Oregon Liv Bar has the most impressive list of ingredients and tastes amazing! You might not find these yummy treats in your local health store, but you can order directly from the company. Not only are they nourishing, but the packaging is lovely. Check out www.livbars.com and like them on Facebook if you want to follow their path on social media.

My second suggestion was discovered after I found myself suffering from dry winter skin. You will be happy to know that this hydrating gem can be picked up at your local Target. The Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is worn once or twice a week after you wash you face at night. You literally slather it on and go to bed. The next morning wash your face and, if you are anything like me, you will feel incredibly replenished.

Last but not least, the feet. Cracked, dry, callused. Sound familiar? Okay, so this one was not initially encouraging because it takes at least five to seven days to fully work. It is called Baby Foot because the end result will actually give you smooth, soft, beautiful feet that will remind you of those delicious little tootsies that we associate with the unblemished feet of a baby. I bought it through Amazon and suggest you peruse the comments from other customers to achieve the best results.

If you decide to try my recommendations, be sure to leave a comment. I would love to know if you agree with my trifecta of happiness!


Best,

Jules






No comments:

Post a Comment