August 25, 2014

Silver...


I recently connected with Bay Area photographer, Vicki Topaz, who is a champion of women, aging, and the wisdom that comes after years and years of life experience. Her site is called Women on Aging and she posts daily pics and articles on Facebook. Sometimes recognizable celebs, and sometimes of a beautiful woman walking down the street. She was kind enough to feature an article I wrote a few years ago.

If you are a woman of a certain age, and share my total respect and admiration for the wisdom and beauty that come with age, you can "like" her on Facebook, too!



Writer and artist Julie Meulemans, age 47, authored an article "Proud to Be Pro-Age and Pro-Grey," published in MORE. About her silvering hair, she says,
"Since making the decision to let my locks go silver, I have not only grown as a person, but in every other aspect of my life."
Great article...
http://www.more.com/member-voices/your-stories/proud-be-pro-age-and-pro-grey



No comments:

Post a Comment