March 31, 2014

The Vegan World Is Not As Daunting As Some Would Believe...



For a little over a year, I have eaten primarily a plant based diet.  I would say I am about 80% vegan/vegetarian.  Other than occasionally supplementing with protein sources like chicken, salmon, and maybe the occasional slice of goat cheese, I am perfectly thrilled with the options out there for those who wish to partake.

I have written before about Angela Liddon, who has created an incredible vegan empire.  Like many of us, the Canadian cooking enthusiast began her struggle with food at an early age.  Eventually discovering that the vegan lifestyle was a far more healthy and kind way to nourish the body.

Angela recently released a cookbook that I have read cover to cover, and simply adore.  Her recipes are as beautiful as they are delicious. Even to the non-vegan!

While I would never guilt anyone to follow my lead, I would highly encourage you to at least check out her blog.  She is always posting new and clever ways to prepare food, and I have never felt deprived by the outcome.  If you like what you see, you may consider ordering her book.  It is called The Oh She Glows Cookbook and I highly recommend!
   


ohsheglows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment